In this article we will be discussing some of the most inspirational fitness quotes that will inspire you to keep going no matter what happens.
You may have heard the saying “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” This quote is a good one to remember when you’re having trouble sticking to your fitness goals. Just because you haven’t been able to lose weight or get into shape doesn’t mean you shouldn’t continue trying.
A quote from the movie “The Karate Kid” says it best “It’s not about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.” This quote reminds us that even though our bodies are not as flexible as they once were, we still need to keep pushing ourselves to achieve our goals.
Here are 25 fitness quotes that will motivate you to keep going.
1. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
2. “If you want to accomplish something in life, set a goal. If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Woody Allen
3. “You can’t change other people. You can only change yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.” – Leonard Bernstein
5. “Exercise is a form of meditation. The more you exercise, the calmer you become. The more calm you become, the more creative you become. The more creative you become, the more inspired you become. The more inspired you become, the more determined you become. The more determined you become, the more successful you become.” – Jim Rohn
6. “I’m not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, I’m here to live up to my own.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “Success is a state of mind. If you believe you can, then you can. If you believe you can’t, then you can’t.” – Henry Ford
9. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
10. “I think that the more you study something, the more you realize that there isn’t much you can say about it.” – David Letterman
11. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
12. “The only thing that stands between you and your goals is the way you think about it.” – Anthony Robbins
13. “We are all put on this earth to do a specific job. And if we don’t do it, then we don’t belong here.” – Charles M. Schulz
14. “When you don’t know what to do, do nothing. That’s the best thing you can do.” – Pablo Picasso
15. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
16. “Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ‘WOW, what a ride!'” – Hunter S. Thompson
17. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
18. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you’ve got to keep moving forward.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
20. “A man is just as old as he feels. I am sixty-four. I feel forty-eight.” – Woody Allen
21. “The only thing that makes sense is the present moment. And the only thing that is real is the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
22. “We cannot control the waves, but we can learn how to surf.” – Anonymous
23. “A mind stretched by a new experience can rarely go back to its old dimensions. There is always a tendency to fall into some other mental habit, and the process of stretching is never complete until the new habit has become as automatic as the old.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
24. “The key to a long, happy and fulfilling life is to find your passion and then pursue it relentlessly.” – Denis Waitley
25. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
These quotes should give you the motivation you need to reach your goals.