In this article I want to share with you some of the most inspiring fitness and health quotes that have been shared with me over the years. I also want to give you some tips on finding the perfect exercise routine for your life style.
I’m sure that you’ve heard these quotes before but I want to share them again so that you can read them and remember them. They really do help to motivate you.
1) “You are what you eat”
2) “If you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
3) “You cannot change your past, but you can ruin your future by what you do now.”
4) “A man who has no self-respect will never be happy.”
5) “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
6) “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
7) “No matter how busy you are, you must make time to play.”
8) “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
9) “We can only become truly accomplished at something we love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”
10) “When you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Now let’s talk about the top 10 health benefits of exercising regularly.
1) You will lose weight
2) You will feel better
3) You will sleep better
4) Your skin will look younger
5) You will increase your energy levels
6) You will reduce your stress levels
7) You will lower your blood pressure
8) You will reduce your risk of cancer
9) You will reduce your risk for heart disease
10) You will increase your immunity
Now let’s talk a little bit about how to find the perfect exercise routine.
1) Do you like variety?
2) Are you looking for something that will challenge you physically?
3) Do you want to build strength or muscle?
4) Do you want to tone your body?
5) Do you want to improve your cardiovascular health?
6) Do you want to improve balance?
7) Do you want to improve flexibility?
8) Do you want to improve coordination?
9) Do you want to improve agility?
10) Do you want to improve endurance?
Let’s talk about the best time of day to exercise.
Now let’s talk briefly about the best exercises to do.
8) Martial Arts
Now let’s talk for a minute about how to find the right fitness plan.
1) Find a fitness program that is right for you
2) Make sure that it is challenging enough
3) Make sure that it is fun enough
4) Make sure that it is safe enough
5) Make sure that it is convenient enough
6) Make sure that it is affordable enough
7) Make sure that it fits into your lifestyle
Now let’s talk once again about the top 25 fitness and health quotes that I have been inspired by.
1) “The most important thing is to learn to laugh at yourself.”
2) “The secret to a long and happy marriage is to spend time together every day.”
3) “We all need to have an outlet for our creativity.”
4) “You can’t go through life hitting everything that moves.”
5) “Your body is not a temple, it is a living being.”
6) “If you want to get somewhere, get there by stepping on the gas, not the brake.”
7) “Every morning when I open my eyes I say to myself, I am alive, I am alive, I did it, I made it, I was here.”
8) “We are all put on this earth to do something. The trick is to find out what that is.”
9) “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”
10) “I’m not saying that you should walk around with your eyes closed. But if you can’t see anything, you can’t fall down.”
11) “I can guarantee you that there is no such thing as failure, there is only feedback.”
12) “If you’re going through hell,keep going.”
13) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
14) “If you are going through hell,keep going!”
15) “I can guarantee you one thing: you’re going to be all right. You might even live longer.”
16) “You can’t be what you can’t see.”
17) “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
18) “The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.”
19) “You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you respond to it.”
20) “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.”
21) “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
22) “You must have a vision of where you want to go, but you must also have the courage to turn from the familiar path and travel the unfamiliar road.”
23) “We all need to find the place inside ourselves where joy resides.”
24) “To laugh is the shortest distance between two people.”
25) “It doesn’t matter if you fail, but it matters if you quit.”
Now let’s wrap up with a few tips for staying healthy and fit during this holiday season.
1) Make time for family and friends.
2) Eat healthy foods
3) Drink plenty of water
4) Get plenty of rest
5) Take regular breaks
6) Get plenty of sunshine
7) Stay active
8) Make sure that you have a support system