Have you ever heard of the phrase “fitness is not an event, it’s a lifestyle”? Well, I couldn’t agree more. The term “fitness” has been used so many times in our everyday life that we tend to take it for granted. We often think that just because we are healthy and fit, that we have achieved what we wanted. Fitness is more than just looking good or having the body of your dreams; it’s a lifestyle that you need to develop over time. Fitness is a lifestyle that you need to be comfortable with and you need to feel happy with yourself. You need to love yourself and know that you are worthy of the title of “fitness”.
So, if you want to achieve a healthy and fit lifestyle, then you need to start from the very beginning. It’s never too late to start working towards achieving your goals. There are many ways to increase your fitness level and it all starts with a little motivation. In order to become fit and healthy, you need to put in some effort and dedication.
I have come across many fitness articles that try to inspire people to work out and achieve their goals. Some of these articles have inspirational quotes by famous personalities like John Wooden and Michael Jordan. I think these quotes are great and I am sure they will motivate you to work out and achieve your fitness goals.
Here are 25 inspiring quotes on fitness and health that will motivate and inspire you to work out and achieve the results you desire.
1. “It is better to light one candle than curse the darkness.”
2. “You are only as young as you feel.”
3. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got.”
4. “Exercise is a form of meditation.”
5. “If you want to live a long life, lead a full life.”
6. “There is no such thing as failure, only feedback.”
7. “The key to success is to focus on your goal.”
8. “If you want to be successful, you must be willing to fail.”
9. “Healthy people don’t fear death, they look forward to it.”
10. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time.”
11. “If you don’t know where you’re going, you might end up someplace else.”
12. “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
13. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.”
14. “Excellence is a result of preparation, not talent.”
15. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
16. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams.”
17. “We cannot control the wind, but we can adjust our sails to catch the wind.”
18. “When you realize how powerful you are, you will become even more powerful.”
19. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
20. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
21. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
22. “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
23. “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
24. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan.”
25. “There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your dreams turn into reality.”